Searching Batch 4 Sets I'm collecting (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I thought it might be better to make a short announcement thread of the batch 4 sets I'm collecting so people know
since I doubt many will just check out my trading thread.

Also tagging the users I usually trade with so they are aware.
@OnlyCalB @Yili @Vikki @karina @Tickita @Darkseid @LoveYooShaSha @EvenOfDae @eclipsoul @lexus @Peachy_Taegguk @Panda @Yumiz @Abeamus @berrymochi917 @Mangoey @heartstopper

This goes from highest to lowest priority

1. KARD (but Jiwoo) - I'd be willing to go in debt for the other 3
2. Wonho
3. Woodz
4. AleXa
5. SF9
6. Enhypen
7. Sungkyu
8. Ailee
9. Wendy
10. Baekhyun
11. Yongguk
​
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Good luck with all that lol
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Myco
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I wouldn't be surprised? It'd be weird if they just suddenly stopped? :susPepe:
is everyone getting a solo card ? I mean sure, there are a couple of bands that don´t have cards yet, but that´s like .... a very very few :D
I would be surprised if we got batch 5 simply because all the bands and soloists that have been voted for by many have already been given a set.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
is everyone getting a solo card ? I mean sure, there are a couple of bands that don´t have cards yet, but that´s like .... a very very few :D
I would be surprised if we got batch 5 simply because all the bands and soloists that have been voted for by many have already been given a set.
There are still some smaller groups with enough fans here, plus more soloists and even popular sub-units that we can introduce. So sure, there should be more common batches to come.
:pandahappy:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
is everyone getting a solo card ? I mean sure, there are a couple of bands that don´t have cards yet, but that´s like .... a very very few :D
I would be surprised if we got batch 5 simply because all the bands and soloists that have been voted for by many have already been given a set.
I'll be satisfied once DONGKIZ get their cards :haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and brekker

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that’s some cool sets you will be collecting
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread