Battel of the best girl group release - first half of 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok so far these are the best releases imo are there any songs that should be included ???? I will do boy groups next

First we need to know the queen of kpopsource.

Cherry bullet Q and A
Vs
Everglow bon bon chocolat

ITZY dalla dalla
Vs
red velvet zim Zalabim

Loona butterfly
Vs
G-idel uh oh

Twice fancy
Vs
Blackpink kill this love

Weki meki picky picky
Vs
Momoland I am so hot

Gfriend sunrise
Vs
Clc No





I think that's it, any suggestions?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Some other comebacks from this year -

- Me (CLC)
- Señorita ((G)I-dle)
- Piri (Dreamcatcher)
- Violetta (IZ*ONE)
- Eung Eung (Apink)
- Loca (Favorite)
- La La Love (WJSN)
- Woowa (DIA)
- Me & You (EXID)
- Fun (fromis_9)
- Boogie Up (WJSN)
 
Last edited:
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I haven't heard everything released this year, So I'll not recommend anything but instead vote on the battles where I've listened to both songs.

Bon Bon Chocolat
Zimzalabim
Fancy
No

You could also include female soloists unless you plan on making a separate thread for that.
Thanks but this not the voting thread this is just a suggestion thread
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I can't pick 2 songs for the same artist

For wjsn I picked lalalove I think quality wise it's better and more catchy

Clc no
G-idel uh oh

They are better what do you think??
Ah, I didn't noticed that you were gonna do one song for each artist. I think what you have looks good. ^^
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This is not the voting yet lol 😂 I Will mention u guys once the voting starts

Do u have any songs that should be added?
ooh tag me when it's time for voting
Ok hmm fever by Gfriend? But possibly someone already said it
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Dreamcatcher Piri could be added
 
  • Love
Reactions: mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread