Appreciation Battle Between BG BSIDES: TREASURE, MCND, AB6IX, SHINee! (1 Viewer)

Favorite B-Side

  • MCND-Louder

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB6IX-Mirror

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Idea thanks to @Darkseid
Hopefully, he wasn't planning on doing this but chose some b-sides from guy groups I really loved.
So the songs will be posted below.
You can vote for your favorite above and then rank them in the comments.

(I'M A GG STAN SO DON'T JUDGE)

TREASURE:


MCND:


AB6IX:


SHINee:


1. SHINee-Body Rhythm
2. TREASURE-Going Crazy
3. MCND-LOUDER
4. AB6IX-Mirror

I like all these songs though hence why they are in here.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It’s ok I wasn’t planning on boy groups coz I don’t listen to them :lisalaugh:
I’ll pick Going Crazy but it feels like cheating coz it’s actually a 2020 (tbh 2019) song :yolk:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It’s ok I wasn’t planning on boy groups coz I don’t listen to them :lisalaugh:
I’ll pick Going Crazy but it feels like cheating coz it’s actually a 2020 (tbh 2019) song :yolk:
Uh you can tell I'm not a BG stan because I thought it was a new release.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread