- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 14,363
- Reactions Received
- 27,574
- Location
- the moon
- Website
- newjeans.carrd.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,986
- Fandom
- MeU & MY
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she ✧ her
- Ship
^^ Was wondering which group with a "cult" in their MVs is most popular here lmao
The contenders:
EXO with Mama (lowkey forgot how much I loved the song )
Red Velvet with pretty much anything post-Peekaboo
Dreamcatcher and literally any of their MVs
Feel free to add more in the comments! (gosh I'm starting to sound more perky; I'm already settling into what I call the airline safety instruction voice irl too rip)
Peace out y'all,
mysteric<3
The contenders:
EXO with Mama (lowkey forgot how much I loved the song )
Red Velvet with pretty much anything post-Peekaboo
Dreamcatcher and literally any of their MVs
Feel free to add more in the comments! (gosh I'm starting to sound more perky; I'm already settling into what I call the airline safety instruction voice irl too rip)
Peace out y'all,
mysteric<3