MV BDC - 'Remember Me' MV (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Honestly I was anticipating them simply because they're from Brand New Music but the song is pretty boring. I'll continue to look our for their future releases though and hope they release something better in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
This is their debut or a comeback? It definitely sounds really nice, i like that it picks up in pace when the chorus hits instead of being a complete piano ballad
It's their debut. They keep referring to this as a "unit debut" which makes it sound like they'll be debuting in a bigger group in the future. But I looked it up and there was nothing about any future group so I'm confused about why they're called unit instead of group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
It's their debut. They keep referring to this as a "unit debut" which makes it sound like they'll be debuting in a bigger group in the future. But I looked it up and there was nothing about any future group so I'm confused about why they're called unit instead of group.
oh yeah, so kind of like MXM I suppose (altho with them the group they debut with was already announced), as long as they don't stray away from this sound too much I'll definitely keep an eye on them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Nothing revolutionary but the song and the mv are beautiful.

They are already a big group so if it’s only an unit, I guess that they are going to pull a Seventeen or something like that.
 

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really like this song discovered it on Spotify. I hope they release more
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread