Be honest about this (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Sure some of them have done things like drugs in the past (I've done drugs in the past as well). But at least OT4 haven't been involved in the human trafficking or sexual abuse of women.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, like OT4 is bit hard for me, but if they decide they want to still keep group together and release music together, I accept that and will support them. I will for sure support the solos of them (though according my own taste).
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It's... weird for me, but for sure I'll stan OT4. They are talented, great performers even without dancing too much, their music is cool so... yeah. And they are the first group I stanned after all. I can't unstan because a member like this left. I'm dissapointed in him, not in the others
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The other members didn't do anything wrong.

I love BigBang and I will support all four. I will always love BigBang and I won't let Seungri take this away from me.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will still support OT4 and solo's
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,333
Reactions Received
76,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,045
Ship
Wreck
As long as it turns out none of the other members have any dirt on them then i'll check their music out if they continue but it'll be hard to see Big Bang the same as I did before.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Seeing as they're my ults, assuming none of the other 4 are mixed up in this shit- definitely. I won't let fuckboy Seungri's BS ruin the efforts of the other 4 members for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread