COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

be honest how many of yall actually care about the fact that dispatch reveals couples (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
everybody's always like "omg no dispatch needs to respect idols privacy"

and then once couple reveal day comes its "omg who is it"

just admit that yall are nosey and move on, honestly, it's 2020 when has an idol's career actually been ruined by dating rumors as of recent.

unless they're a gay couple the likeliness of an idol's career being ruined because they're dating someone is very slim...

Xeulgi

✧。゚ Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт 。゚✧ °・
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm gonna be honest I do think that they should respect their privacy but at the same time I also wanna know who is dating so I'm not really complaining xD

But as long they don't go all creepy like that reporter who reported on Taeyeon and Ravi

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don’t really care about the Dispatch news and I am baffled by how some people want some dramas on idols’ backs just because they act like some human beings. An actor couple just got exposed and I saw several reactions like : I wish it was a more controversial couple to provok more negative reactions.

Some people really think that idols aren’t enough harassed

I am a married woman on her twenties. I have better things to do in my life.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
But as long they don't go all creepy like that reporter who reported on Taeyeon and Ravi
true true,

tbh fansites usually already know about dating news before its announced anyways and people still continue to support them which is probably more creepy than when dispatch themselves reveal it. at least they give companies the option to pay them off to keep it a secret, the reality of it is that these companies just don't care as much as people think.

I mean just look at SM, for a company that's strict about literally everything else, they don't seem to really care about dating that much, same with jyp and same with yg. the big three stopped caring a long time ago. i think that people are just more nervous about who their faves are going to end up with, all this "the company will make them leave the group!!" is so dramatic because that's literally never happened in recent years.

a little off topic but do yall remember when kpop fans tried to convince us that cube made edawn and hyuna leave the company because they were dating. they terminated their contracts because both edawn and hyuna made cube look like idiots for not informing them about their relationship beforehand. cube said that both edawn and hyuna weren't dating and then hyuna went on her Instagram and confirmed the relationship. kpop fans completely disregarded the fact that both of them essentially lied to cube ent which is probably the reason why they cut off their contracts. because if I'm not wrong there was another couple that came from cube in the same year and they both ended up being fine. kpop fans are so dramatic jafdhasfd.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
true true,

tbh fansites usually already know about dating news before its announced anyways and people still continue to support them which is probably more creepy than when dispatch themselves reveal it. at least they give companies the option to pay them off to keep it a secret, the reality of it is that these companies just don't care as much as people think.

I mean just look at SM, for a company that's strict about literally everything else, they don't seem to really care about dating that much, same with jyp and same with yg. the big three stopped caring a long time ago. i think that people are just more nervous about who their faves are going to end up with, all this "the company will make them leave the group!!" is so dramatic because that's literally never happened in recent years.

a little off topic but do yall remember when kpop fans tried to convince us that cube made edawn and hyuna leave the company because they were dating. they terminated their contracts because both edawn and hyuna made cube look like idiots for not informing them about their relationship beforehand. cube said that both edawn and hyuna weren't dating and then hyuna went on her Instagram and confirmed the relationship. kpop fans completely disregarded the fact that both of them essentially lied to cube ent which is probably the reason why they cut off their contracts. because if I'm not wrong there was another couple that came from cube in the same year and they both ended up being fine. kpop fans are so dramatic jafdhasfd.
yup yup I agree with everything here

even as a hyuna stan she did make cube look foolish which explains why she was kicked off. they handled it horribly, but she def wasn't kicked for dating. i don't think she lied to cube though, I think they knew they were dating and purposely denied it for the artists' benefit.

couple stans are part of the problem. they have this idea that their idols will be severely punished so they make it seem like a big deal when it really isn't. this in return gets all the antis riled up and gives them an excuse to bash the artist.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
HyuDawn killed off Pentagon, but that's about it
thats true but tbh like i mentioned in the post above a lot of that had to do with the fact that both hyuna and edawn made cube look bad by not telling them about their relationship or that they were going to make it known that they were dating.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
MAN FUCK THIS SHIT

I LIED, FUCK DISPATCH!!!
IT AINT EVEN ENTERTAINING.
PEOPLE ARE DEADASS REUSING OLD HEEMO MEMES THINKING AINT NOBODY GONNA NOTICE :bigcatcry:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I hated the news outlet about the other couple tat came out before this last one:
Imma not gonna link, just a dispatch wannabe. Ugh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread