- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,444
- Reactions Received
- 39,061
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,685
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
If you need more obnoxiously happy music let me know. I know all the best ones.Jokes aside, I actually do, and thanks. This is also a great song!
I’m always down for more!If you need more obnoxiously happy music let me know. I know all the best ones.![]()
I’m very flattered!It's a good think you like Blackpink or you wouldn't have any flaws.![]()
You should be, it's hard to convince myself to say nice things to people with that allergy and all...I’m very flattered!
![]()
YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!!!~~~Always a friend on this forum. @DarthYouChanious
lol.YOU’VE GOT A FRIEND IN ME!!!~~~
You chan do itYou should be, it's hard to convince myself to say nice things to people with that allergy and all...
That was a good one! I can, and did! but my compliment was refused...You chan do it![]()