Performance Because I want you guys addicted to! (2 Viewers)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
This is my latest time sink. She's amazing. I want her in a girl group NOW!



She's @Dive! @Moguri There's another video where dances to I think Eleven but for the life of me I couldn't find it.






You can thank me later. :icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'm following her on Tiktok. I didn't know she had a YT channel as well so thanks posting, now I can sub to this channel too!
:pikahappy:

who is she?? :susPepe:
She does MOCAP (Motion Capture) for video games.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread