- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 51,076
- Reactions Received
- 72,505
- Location
- Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 147,385
- Fandom
- ProfessorAthena
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I’ve noticed a lot of people saying they want to become donors. So I want to make a little contest.
I’ll ask a series of questions and you will answer them to the best of your ability. ANYONE may enter regardless of our past interactions (even if theres a DNI in place, you can still enter)
You will have 24 hours from when this thread is posted to answer the questions (so the next KST day
Rules:
1. You only have one chance to enter
2. Your entry must be sent to me through DMs
3. The user with the most correct will have 10 euros donated by me in their name
4. This is only open to users who aren’t already doners
Kpop related personal questions:
1. What year did I get into kpop?
2. What is the newest girl group I stanned?
3. Who are my ult groups (7)?
4. What song got me back into kpop after falling out of it?
5. Whats the last disbaned group I stanned?
Other personal questions:
6. Who was the last western artist I saw in concert?
7. What genre of music do I mainly listen to outside of kpop?
8. If I could be an animal, what animal would I be?
9. What are my two favourite colours?
10. What did I have an obsessionwith as a kid?
Knowledge questions:
11. What is the first element on the periodic table?
12. What is the world’s longest river called?
13. What astrology sign is the crab?
14. What house was Harry Potter almost sorted into?
15. What is the only body part that was fully grown from birth?
Forum related questions:
16. What was my first username here?
17. When did I create my account here?
18. During what month last year did I become active again?
19. Who was my referrer?
20. What other name have I used on forums besides Winter?
Good luck to everyone who enters!!
I’ll ask a series of questions and you will answer them to the best of your ability. ANYONE may enter regardless of our past interactions (even if theres a DNI in place, you can still enter)
You will have 24 hours from when this thread is posted to answer the questions (so the next KST day
Rules:
1. You only have one chance to enter
2. Your entry must be sent to me through DMs
3. The user with the most correct will have 10 euros donated by me in their name
4. This is only open to users who aren’t already doners
Kpop related personal questions:
1. What year did I get into kpop?
2. What is the newest girl group I stanned?
3. Who are my ult groups (7)?
4. What song got me back into kpop after falling out of it?
5. Whats the last disbaned group I stanned?
Other personal questions:
6. Who was the last western artist I saw in concert?
7. What genre of music do I mainly listen to outside of kpop?
8. If I could be an animal, what animal would I be?
9. What are my two favourite colours?
10. What did I have an obsessionwith as a kid?
Knowledge questions:
11. What is the first element on the periodic table?
12. What is the world’s longest river called?
13. What astrology sign is the crab?
14. What house was Harry Potter almost sorted into?
15. What is the only body part that was fully grown from birth?
Forum related questions:
16. What was my first username here?
17. When did I create my account here?
18. During what month last year did I become active again?
19. Who was my referrer?
20. What other name have I used on forums besides Winter?
Good luck to everyone who enters!!
Last edited: