Been a while since i last made a thread. (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
How is everyone? most of you changed your names again so i cant recognise most of yall :nekosweat:

I am also out of touch with kpop related stuff, anything major happen recently?
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You can have some of mine if you want? Got 2403 to spare :jenniesmug:
Haha, you contributed alot of threads in 2021 :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Omg it’s so nice to see you again :pepelgbt:
Taemin enlisted which is important because no more SuperM for a while :wimwim:
i guess 2023 is when SuperM will have their comeback again :nakypog:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Hellooo! It's been great, what about you? You're always so busy so I hope you're taking care of yourself :')

And tbh, I have been out of touch too so I can't help much lmaoo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hellooo! It's been great, what about you? You're always so busy so I hope you're taking care of yourself :')

And tbh, I have been out of touch too so I can't help much lmaoo
Yeah, the covid situation ruined my career, been trying to get back up on my feet last few months and things are looking good again.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Panda

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello Pasta! I became a graphics staff while you were gone. Hope you're doing well :sanapray: :sakUwu:
As for Kpop well EXO is having a comeback and that's all I need in this life :queen:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i guess 2023 is when SuperM will have their comeback again :nakypog:
I’m hoping for some prerecorded stuff tbh, I can’t last that long :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello Pasta! I became a graphics staff while you were gone. Hope you're doing well :sanapray: :sakUwu:
As for Kpop well EXO is having a comeback and that's all I need in this life :queen:
Welcome to the team, i probably missed the hundreds of notifications i had on discord telling me that you joined, saw your banner a few days ago but didnt get a chance to ask.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
As for Kpop well EXO is having a comeback and that's all I need in this life
Is lay going to be in the comeback :dubuthink:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I’m hoping for some prerecorded stuff tbh, I can’t last that long :yolk:
I hope so but looking at most of SM history, very unlikely. :nekosweat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Is lay going to be in the comeback :dubuthink:
sadly i think he won't bepromoting with them but exo-ls did go crazy to see him in the teaser pics, it might be another tempo era where he is in the MV and he is in the pictures and the chinese version of the title track :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, the covid situation ruined my career, been trying to get back up on my feet last few months and things are looking good again.
well I am glad that it's at least going better now! Good luck with everything!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Haha
Reactions: Michael

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Well, I used to be PinkPrincess until the time when Dreamcatcher released Scream. I then changed it to Yachii. That was last year.
Oh yeah now i remember, i used to chat with you on one of the threads posting meme pictures when you were already Yachii.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread