- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
(if you stan 10+ groups preferably) are you completely unfamiliar with some decently popular groups to the point where you don't know their names or their faces?
I know there are some people that only stan like 3 groups so not knowing the names for a lot of groups would make sense, but me being a fan of 50+ groups it is a lot more rare to not know the names or faces of a moderately famous group.
I would say that the most "famous" group that I do not know the names or faces for is fromis_9. I only know Gyuri Nagyung and Jisun I think
I know there are some people that only stan like 3 groups so not knowing the names for a lot of groups would make sense, but me being a fan of 50+ groups it is a lot more rare to not know the names or faces of a moderately famous group.
I would say that the most "famous" group that I do not know the names or faces for is fromis_9. I only know Gyuri Nagyung and Jisun I think