Being gg stan is hard (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
the randomizer is such a girl group anti :blownyoungbae:
Honestly i'm starting to think the randomiser is like allergic to BTS :wimwim: I haven't refreshed to get a BTS card ONCE even when i've just sat there refreshing for funsies, good thing we can't award ourselves with cards tbh otherwise I wouldn't have Taehyung's card right now :nekosweat:



I was gonna say V card then realised what that sounded like eheh
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Honestly i'm starting to think the randomiser is like allergic to BTS :wimwim: I haven't refreshed to get a BTS card ONCE even when i've just sat there refreshing for funsies, good thing we can't award ourselves with cards tbh otherwise I wouldn't have Taehyung's card right now :nekosweat:



I was gonna say V card then realised what that sounded like eheh
I have Jimin and could ask you to turn in your V card :jenniesmug:
But saving him for one of my biases aka Sana/Jennie lol.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread