Being Sick (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am sick right now.

But I fluctuate between two attitudes

1. It's nothing I'll walk it off, I'm fine (ends up going home from school because of giant migraines and a fever)

2. I'm going to die, this is some horrible disease (looks up my symptoms and matches it to the rarest disease)

How do you deal with being sick? Do you take a bunch of medicine to ward it off or do you kind of just lie there and wait for it to be over?

:llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle::llama_sniffle:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof I understand how you feel. I was sick today as well:pepecry2:
Well I get medicines and I try to rest when I m home
and always try to avoid googling your simptomes... you will discover some non-existent disease
stay healthy! :pandalove:
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
No, I'm not hypochondriac, I'm more likely to act as if nothing was ... except when I want attention. I like to be pampered too so I can sometimes exaggerate my symptoms I admit.

Hope you feel better soon
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oof I understand how you feel. I was sick today as well:pepecry2:
Well I get medicines and I try to rest when I m home
and always try to avoid googling your simptomes... you will discover some non-existent disease
stay healthy! :pandalove:
Hope you feel better soon, here's a panda with warm tea :pandawatch: he drank it tho :pandasad:

I don't get sick easily. I've been to the doctors office 4 or 5 times in my life. When I do get sick, I just warm myself up with some blankets and drink tea.
No, I'm not hypochondriac, I'm more likely to act as if nothing was ... except when I want attention. I like to be pampered too so I can sometimes exaggerate my symptoms I admit.

Hope you feel better soon
Thank you for the well wishes :pepecheer:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hope you will feel better soon. Being sick really sucks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked and Yili

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have bit of cold too maybe it's on season :pandanoreaction:

I usually take couple painkillers and try to ignore being sick and do what I'd normally do. Focusing on feeling miserable only makes you feel miserable.

Unless u are really Ill, then bed rest is only option.
 
Last edited:

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
For the most part, I just stick it out, heck, i tend to sleep off my problems so why not sleep off my illnesses too? lol

I don't get sick often but when I do, i just lay in bed and sleep, hoping that by the time I open my eyes, it will be gone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Wicked
M

mysteric

I just die
I’m kind of sick rn actually but other than the fact that my voice is two octaves lower and cracks every two seconds, I’m feeling just like normal
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was sick a few weeks ago and it came back a little last weekend. As long as I'm not in too much pain I think it's kinda comfy and just wrap myself up in a blanket and watch mindless stuff on Youtube. I just do light medicine like Nyquil and aspirin if I have a headache, and drink a lot of tea. If I'm still sick after that, I go outside and start digging my grave.

Hope you feel better!
:pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Wicked

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have a really weak immune system so when I get sick it can get pretty bad. However I really, really despise any type of medicine so I hardly ever take any, I'll usually just stay in bed for the majority of the time that I'm sick and hope it goes away fast.

I hope you feel better! :pandalove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread