SHAWTY I'MMA PARTY 'TILL THE SUN DOWN
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 7 March 2019 #21 SHAWTY I'MMA PARTY 'TILL THE SUN DOWN Reactions: wayvoutsold, Jichuus and Skinnny
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 7 March 2019 #22 Love is harder than college entrance exams Reactions: wayvoutsold, Jichuus and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 8 March 2019 #23 DON'T MESS UP MY TEMPO Reactions: wayvoutsold, Sory, Jichuus and 1 other person
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 10 March 2019 #24 Fly high, let's get it started.
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 12 March 2019 #25 I’m sick of keep saying Love me harder harder Reactions: Minuteman
TWIZZLER Under Piles of Glitter . Joined 4 January 2019 Messages 543 Reactions Received 1,793 Location Taemins Ear Canal Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @circleroses 12 March 2019 #26 I'll take you to the moon. Reactions: Minuteman
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 12 March 2019 #27 Heart b-b-beat Reactions: Minuteman