Sensitive Benjamin Netanyahu says killing Iran's supreme leader would end conflict + little rant (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
These days I find it so hard to concentrate on my studies. Afterall I am in med school and can't catch a break from it, plus I live abroad which makes me worry for my family in Iran ofc. But what triggers me the most is people's stupidity. Like I left Iran in 2022 in midst of a huge set of protests where mostly teens were being killed for asking their own right to dress how they want. Did it work? Ofc not. The Iranian regime has been selected by western powers, and the people can't change it. Ever since I was born I was a victim of that, a second class citizen for the reason of being born a girl.

And tbf rn, I DONT GIVE A TINY RAT'S ASS. I DONT NEED SYMPATHY OR CALLING IRAN A VICTIM, AND I DONT WANT THEM TO NORMALIZE IRAN HAVING NUCLEAR WEAPON. NO.

Some citizens including me are happy about the war, because hopefully the US who agreed on the attack in advance has finally came to senses and realized it is about the right time to end this regime. Unfortunate way of ending it, but what can be done anyway???? I dont find the Iranian regime sane enough to have a nuclear weapon when they forced us to chat "down with Israel" since we were primary school kids. They have threatened Israel for 50 years, I find this war pretty logical at this point.

 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
We also chanted "death to America/Britain" btw like you cant say that isnt 477477488939398376353 levels of messed up specially involving kids.
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
given you have family back home - do you ever worry about them?
are they in danger due to rising tensions?
have they ever thought about leaving?
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,522
Reactions Received
18,211
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,452
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Things feel really heavy right now, I'm sorry. It's hard to feel hopeful when the world seems to have lost its collective mind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
given you have family back home - do you ever worry about them?
are they in danger due to rising tensions?
have they ever thought about leaving?
They live in the north with zero military importance, everyone is actually flooding to the north from the capital. So I am thinking and hoping they will be fine. My sister is young and plans to study abroad but for my almost retiring parents it is hard to start from zero somewhere else ofc.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
They live in the north with zero military importance, everyone is actually flooding to the north from the capital. So I am thinking and hoping they will be fine. My sister is young and plans to study abroad but for my almost retiring parents it is hard to start from zero somewhere else ofc.
interesting
I don't know who else is in your family but after your studies do you think you will return back home for work/family/kids etc etc or do you think you will immigrate out of Iran?
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
interesting
I don't know who else is in your family but after your studies do you think you will return back home for work/family/kids etc etc or do you think you will immigrate out of Iran?
Im probably staying in italy where I study. I already speak the language and do know a good share of professors in the hospital and they help the students settle with a job if they want. I would need to work 2 years aside from my 6 years of studying for a permanent residency.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,151
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
Im probably staying in italy where I study. I already speak the language and do know a good share of professors in the hospital and they help the students settle with a job if they want. I would need to work 2 years aside from my 6 years of studying for a permanent residency.
in that case do you think it's better for your parents to immigrate with you after you settle down?
I don't offer such advice willy nilly but I've seen lots of international students who come down under then migrate and eventually apply for their parents to migrate as well since they can better look after them in their old age
 
  • Like
Reactions: SnowWhite
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
in that case do you think it's better for your parents to immigrate with you after you settle down?
I don't offer such advice willy nilly but I've seen lots of international students who come down under then migrate and eventually apply for their parents to migrate as well since they can better look after them in their old age
Does sound like a good idea to me! ofc now they are only middle aged and fine but I could look this up for later.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

Yseki

Enjoy The Music
.
Joined
6 November 2018
Messages
432
Reactions Received
1,629
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,206
Fandom
BANA
Gender
Male
These days I find it so hard to concentrate on my studies. Afterall I am in med school and can't catch a break from it, plus I live abroad which makes me worry for my family in Iran ofc. But what triggers me the most is people's stupidity. Like I left Iran in 2022 in midst of a huge set of protests where mostly teens were being killed for asking their own right to dress how they want. Did it work? Ofc not. The Iranian regime has been selected by western powers, and the people can't change it. Ever since I was born I was a victim of that, a second class citizen for the reason of being born a girl.

And tbf rn, I DONT GIVE A TINY RAT'S ASS. I DONT NEED SYMPATHY OR CALLING IRAN A VICTIM, AND I DONT WANT THEM TO NORMALIZE IRAN HAVING NUCLEAR WEAPON. NO.

Some citizens including me are happy about the war, because hopefully the US who agreed on the attack in advance has finally came to senses and realized it is about the right time to end this regime. Unfortunate way of ending it, but what can be done anyway???? I dont find the Iranian regime sane enough to have a nuclear weapon when they forced us to chat "down with Israel" since we were primary school kids. They have threatened Israel for 50 years, I find this war pretty logical at this point.

Weren't the rules were relaxed in Tehran, from what I understand they haven't been enforcing stuff like hair coverings since September of last year?

Also, anytime the west overthrows a government in the region things tend to get worse in the next government. The CIA overthrew the democratic government under Mosaddegh. The torture regime of the Shah was so bad even everyone on the left sided with the clerics to get rid of the Shah. If they think putting the Shah's son in power is going to work then they are idiots, there is going to be constant violence against his rule.
 
Last edited:
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Weren't the rules were relaxed in Tehran, from what I understand they haven't been enforcing stuff like hair coverings since September of last year?

Also, anytime the west overthrows a government in the region things tend to get worse in the next government. The CIA overthrew the democratic government under Mosaddegh. The torture regime of the Shah was so bad even everyone on the left sided with the clerics to get rid of the Shah. If they think putting the Shah's son in power is going to work then they are idiots, there is going to be constant violence against his rule.
They are more relaxed but nowhere close to how I dress now where I am, relaxed in sense girls still wear long sleeves and pants but leave their hair out, sometimes carry a hat or something in case anything happens.

Tbh I am not so fond of his son either, then again when it comes to Iran's goverment I keep thinking only north Korea or Afghanistan could be worse. And I dont have high hopes for the economical situatuion even if the regime is overthrown. But my hatred for mullahs rly got me wishing for their demise.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread