- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
Well it depends what you havewhat would you want for beomgyu??
Hmm a Japanese card I don’t have?Im not sure if I have sth ud want for lisa1?
Tbh not really into rareswant a rare for irene?
minhyuk rare or ravi rare for him?Well it depends what you have![]()
I have to passminhyuk rare or ravi rare for him?
do i have any other cards you’re interested in?I have to pass![]()
Nodo i have any other cards you’re interested in?
okie, sorry i was probably being annoying
He won’t go away soon so don’t worryokie, sorry i was probably being annoying![]()
I would but I am rerolling Irene soAre you accepting 1 or 2 Japanese cards for a Rare?
I have just one ange reve cardHmm a Japanese card I don’t have?![]()
I have completed the whole set... but I could reroll that member and you trade her to meI have just one ange reve card![]()