Best Album of 2019 (2 Viewers)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
This is really hard that's what she said but

1. End of Nightmare
2. KTL
3. Time For Us
4. I Made
5. White Wind
How many threads are you making :pepeslippy:

0. Upcoming RV / fromis comeback
1. Arrival of EVERGLOW
2. HEART*IZ
3. I Made
4. Time For US
5. KTL
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
White Wind – Mamamoo
[x x] – Loona
that Monsta X album I forgot the name of
She's Fine – Heize
Ash – Ash Island
Ordinary – Punchnello

To be fair I haven't listened to many albums this year.
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread