COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

TV Best anime openings? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Baccano's opening is one of my personal faves

I could only find one that did a comparison to a fanmade naruto opening lol (baccano's is top left)
There's just so much style and you can kind of tell what the characters' personalities and dynamics are like from the opening alone​

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is one of my favorite new ones, the song is so good and the opening is amazingly structured

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Berserk 1997.

Seemingly out of step with the actual anime.
You'd think a rough demo-like J-rock song featuring a singer whose pronunciation of the English lyrics borders on comical would be ill-suited for such a a brutal serious anime, totally at odds with the contemplative, dreamlike, and epic beauty and tragedy of the greater OST.

And yet.... it's absolutely perfect.

I wouldn't have any other intro.

It in combination with much of the other design decisions made at the time gives Berskerk 1997 this rough charm that is iconic in my mind. It isn't polished... It's got this eclectic feel to it I haven't found often in other animes.

Compare that to the dreamlike epic beauty of one of the animes major themes.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
This is one of my favorite new ones, the song is so good and the opening is amazingly structured

I swear all of MHA's openings have been quality so far :sanapray:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I swear all of MHA's openings have been quality so far :sanapray:
Not necessarily for the song but this one too, because the style of it is so cool

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship

This one gets me so hyped every time I hear it, also Shigaraki :nekoshy: I can't wait for the 2nd half of season 5 I really hope they do a villain centric op I can't wait sdfkdlfgfghlg

Also Uverworld just makes FANTASTIC ops in general we've got the MHA one, Blue Exorcist and Promised Neverland it's like bops every time man

Of course we can't forget the classics

Jujutsu Kaisen has one of the best newest ones

Ok there's so many good ones imma just link everything off the top of my head tbh

Um I still have more but i'll stop here for now thats like 10 ops already :nekosweat:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This one gets me so hyped every time I hear it, also Shigaraki :nekoshy: I can't wait for the 2nd half of season 5 I really hope they do a villain centric op I can't wait sdfkdlfgfghlg

Also Uverworld just makes FANTASTIC ops in general we've got the MHA one, Blue Exorcist and Promised Neverland it's like bops every time man

Ok there's so many good ones imma just link everything off the top of my head tbh

Um I still have more but i'll stop here for now thats like 10 ops already :nekosweat:
the promised neverland is another anime who i can't get over how good their ops are! I love uverworld ops so much

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship

Holy crap I can't believe I forgot about blue exorcist's opening. That song bops so hard and it's been in my playlist for years :sanapray:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
the promised neverland is another anime who i can't get over how good their ops are! I love uverworld ops so much
Uverworld also did Blue Exorcist season 2 OP which I also love but I didn't wanna link too many :maheart:

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
Holy crap I can't believe I forgot about blue exorcist's opening. That song bops so hard and it's been in my playlist for years :sanapray:
It was one of the first OPs I fell in love with even before Tokyo Ghoul :maheart: its so iconic and I also love the actual animation they put with it as well, like when it gets to the chorus and Rin's lying there in the rain like a good emo anime boii IT'S JUST SO GOOD

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
Reactions Received
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Once, Sone
Oh I forgot my other favorite.

Chobits (2002).

Loved this opening. It perfectly captures the animes spirit. And the song and feeling of first watching it always sticks with me.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
Oh I forgot my other favorite.

Chobits (2002).

Loved this opening. It perfectly captures the animes spirit. And the song and feeling of first watching it always sticks with me.
this song is so cute omg :maheart:

Panda

a panda just trying to chill
Reactions Received
Website
www.twitch.tv
KS Coins
Fandom
Starlight
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
this cause it's the only anime opening I remember from childhood

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread