better if not manga adaptation
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 21 January 2024 #1 better if not manga adaptation Reactions: Selfmate
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,302 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 22 January 2024 #2 I heard The boy and the heron is a masterpiece Reactions: motorp77
SeulPika Seulgi's PR Team . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 3,403 Reactions Received 17,163 Location Edinburgh, Scotland Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,412 Fandom Reveluv & Uaena 22 January 2024 #3 I am looking forward to the anime adaptation of the 'Off Season' and 'Monster Season' novels from the Monogatari series Reactions: Lexie and motorp77
I am looking forward to the anime adaptation of the 'Off Season' and 'Monster Season' novels from the Monogatari series
motorp77 numbers are everything . Joined 22 June 2023 Messages 8,077 Reactions Received 9,257 Location not great Cards View Profile KS Coins 21,905 26 January 2024 #4 Selfmate said: I heard The boy and the heron is a masterpiece Click to expand... movie and yeah it's really good Reactions: Selfmate
Selfmate said: I heard The boy and the heron is a masterpiece Click to expand... movie and yeah it's really good
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,511 Reactions Received 55,302 Cards View Profile KS Coins 285,084 29 January 2024 #5 motorp77 said: movie and yeah it's really good Click to expand... I still need to watch it with chinese subs or dubs because of my wife Reactions: motorp77
motorp77 said: movie and yeah it's really good Click to expand... I still need to watch it with chinese subs or dubs because of my wife