Best Bitches Anon ;3 (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
18506
Hello KPS users! Welcome to the anon of the century, the anon that will put all other anons to shame! Starring the most iconic duo, @crybaby and @Izz! Send us your questions or dumb thoughts, anything goes ;) Click the header for the link~​
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
holy shit I just realized you're twentyonejongdae from AKP...I was so scared for you after everything that happened and then you never answer my dms there. Are you ok after everything that happened there??? and I also heard about Tyler and I knew you were so close too...you must be having a rough time :(

I'm so sorry to have left there so soon and to not have answered. You see, I self banned so I wouldn't see any dms. I'm alright,,,ok? Don't worry too much about me. I won't lie and say I'm not having a rough time,,,but I'm ok. Whoever you are, DM me. I'd love to talk.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
hey sorry I cant dm you, im only on this site for a little because one of my friends i lost contact with is on here. i only went to this thread cause i saw izz and i remember your name is isabelle so i thought it was you and it was. i miss you so much you were the only one who i could always rely on on akp. i really really hope you are for sure ok. I saw your posts on the mental health thread here though so i dont think i can believe you are 100 percent alright

Oh, I see. Good memory haha, I hadn't mentioned my name in public on AKP in a long time. And again I say,,,please please don't worry about me :( Thank you so much for the concern, but I'll be ok. I hope you can somehow find a way to message me,,,I really want to know who you are.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread