Best Bitches Anon ;3 (1 Viewer)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Your whole personality gives off such cute vibes and I love it. Like, you're sweet to everyone, you use emoticons like ALL THE FREAKING TIME (which is a sign of cuteness to me lol) and I can tell you genuinely care for everyone you talk with.

Omg stop you're going to make me cry,,,this is so nice of you to say,,I'm seriously in awe right now. Thank you thank you thank you <3 and also, just judging by this post, YOU are the one who gives off cute vibes c: <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread