- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,178
- Reactions Received
- 14,722
- Location
- twice and loona's heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
am I forgetting someone???
am I forgetting someone???
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,Jisoo?? I love her from Blackpink but I hate her husband
your opinion does matter, never say that it doesn’t. i’ll try and stop with the bitch calling ! do you like the new username? 💖💖💖The problem with username is this. I don’t know who the fuck everybody is. I was unfollowing a bunch of people today I don’t really speak too because I was felling like it....and @crybaby you almost made the cut. That anon saved you. But please kiddo, stop that bitch calling. Big sis talk here. It’s not that cool. I disapprove but my opinion don’t matter. Have fun with your anon.
❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hmmmm no. You’re not a cry baby to me. I’ll do my best to be there anytime you need me to vent or confide in me. I have great respect for you, and none of what you’re telling me is petty. A crybaby to me is someone always whining over the smallest things, begging for pity and attention. And you’re the opposite of that to me.your opinion does matter, never say that it doesn’t. i’ll try and stop with the bitch calling ! do you like the new username? 💖💖💖