Best bromance in kpop. (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
BTS feels more like a family now. I was shocked by theirs interactions in In the Soop. They have always been close and artists like Jessi said that they don’t pretend for the camera but they were only sweet to each other.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Hmmm... Monteen is the best ship but best bromance... I have no idea, since I've heard of all the things that happen between members in groups I stopped thinking most of it was real.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread