Reality Best contestant in Produce Series (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

No one has come close to him in terms of stage presence and charisma from day 1. I mean that in every version of the show. :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

I remember him throwing the jacket to the crowd during the heat of the performance but then asking for it back afterwards because it was sponsored :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

He thought it was going to be a sexy concept but turns out it was cute concept :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myco
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I also love how everyone was a bit gay for him :haylul:. I don't blame them :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread