- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I give it 10/10 cause it's jisooShe looks too happy in this I give it an 8 out of 10 for accurately portraying an emotion.
But what is she trying to convey in this?I give it 10/10 cause it's jisoo
IdkBut what is she trying to convey in this?
To me she looks like she's squeezing her head and is happy about it...Idk
Up to your interpretation
She's a positive soul so probablyTo me she looks like she's squeezing her head and is happy about it...
But what is she trying to convey in this?
Ya'll this is from weekly idol where she was told they have to do the random dance challenge to get some chickenIdk
Up to your interpretation