Taeyeon: Catch Me If You Can
Jessica: I Got A Boy
Sunny: Gee
Tiffany: Lion Heart
Sooyoung: Mr Mr
Hyoyeon: Mr Mr
Yuri: Lion Heart
Yoona: The Boys
Seohyun: Party
This is really hard, so for most of them just chose two.
Taeyeon: All tbh but I loved her during Run Devil Run and ITNW
Jessica: The Boys or I Got A Boy
Sunny: Party or Lil' Touch
Tiffany: I Got A Boy
Sooyoung: Catch Me If You Can, or Holiday/All Night
Hyoyeon: Mr. Mr. or Catch Me If You Can
Yuri: Gee
Yoona: The Boys or Party
Seohyun: You Think
Taeyeon: Genie
Jessica: Run Devil Run
Sunny: Oh
Tiffany: All Night
Hyoyeon: The Boys
Yuri: Catch me if you can
Sooyoung: Mr Mr
Yoona: Gee
Seohyun: Holiday
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.