Best ice cream flavor? (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her πŸ’—πŸ’›πŸ’™
Ship
Wreck
Raspberry and matcha green tea :bigcatlove:
I remember when I was in Japan, I bought a lot of matcha ice cream!!!! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
vanilla salty caramel
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread