Best Itzy songs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
As a huge ITZY fan, I won't make a long list but I will only mention 4 songs: Wannabe, Not Shy, That's a No No, and the newest Trust Me (Midzy).

Nice to meet you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I kinda love ALL their songs tbh lmao, my favs excluding the title track are:

1. iD- I've been bopping to this nonstop.
2. Be in Love
3. Nobody like you
4. Ting Ting Ting
5. Cherry
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread