Appreciation Best One Piece Arc? (poll) (1 Viewer)

Best One Piece Arc?

  • Arlong Park

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Alabasta

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skypiea

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water 7

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Thriller Park

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish Man Island

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Punk Hazard

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Dressrosa

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Whole Cake Island

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wano Country

    Votes: 1 11.1%

  • Total voters
    9

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's the daunting part :nekosweat:
Last time I watched it regularly they were still babies.
I caught a snippet of some episodes (flashback/origin story of this fat lady villain who was an orphan etc.) and now those mf'ers are grown grown.
Iss tew murch
It is a lot :yolk:

I used to binge it around 100 eps at time and have finally catched up. Maybe been like that half a year.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Sorry :yolk:

I tried to get major ones there and left away ones that felt more like continuation of another arc or transition. Though leaving all Amazon Lily, Impel Down and Marineford in the row left bit of hole there, they are kinda all part of same story of Luffy being on his own and trying to save Ace :dubuthink:
Yes, its weird how much I like these arcs when I missed the other members so much during it :pepecry1:
but it had an amazing plot so even though I love all the other crew members, these were still the best ones for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, its weird how much I like these arcs when I missed the other members so much during it :pepecry1:
but it had an amazing plot so even though I love all the other crew members, these were still the best ones for me
Maybe the focus was better cause most of time you are just following one person and his fights instead of all kinds of things going around same time :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Maybe the focus was better cause most of time you are just following one person and his fights instead of all kinds of things going around same time :dubuthink:
ohh that totally makes sense tbh
I love OP but sometimes I only care about 1-2 figth scene and when we have 7 different :jisoosmh::jisoosmh: It feels like its never gonna end
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
My fav gotta be the Wano arc and 2nd is Dressrosa (because both Doflamingo is my fav and Sabo and Luffy reunited) and then Fishman Island. I also enjoy Marineford except for the part that Ace died like whyyyyyy....... :pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread