- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm curious specifically about covers from these shows because they seem to be really good.
Queendom none stood out to me ngl.
Road to Kingdom is of course Oneus and The Boyz cover of Heroine, I'll never shut up about it
And for Kingdom the cover crown goes to SF9 for their cover of Move. They really made it their own, and Taeyang especially stood out for his great performance skills.
Queendom none stood out to me ngl.
Road to Kingdom is of course Oneus and The Boyz cover of Heroine, I'll never shut up about it
And for Kingdom the cover crown goes to SF9 for their cover of Move. They really made it their own, and Taeyang especially stood out for his great performance skills.