MV Best song I've heard in 2019 (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
255
Reactions Received
1,142
Location
Imaginationland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wow this song is amazing, and Lee Hi is sooo good. I just stumbled upon it and I can't stop listening to it. Gives me a strong Portishead vibe, or something similar. I didn't know Kpop had this kind of mature sound hidden away in its dark corners. It's so refreshing compared to the usual pop songs on the charts.

​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
YESS, it's my favorite song this year so far. Code Kunst is an incredible producer.

You should listen to his album Muggles' Mansion which has "X" (prequel to "XI") with Lee Hi, among with other great songs and collabs.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
255
Reactions Received
1,142
Location
Imaginationland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
YESS, it's my favorite song this year so far. Code Kunst is an incredible producer.

You should listen to his album Muggles' Mansion which has "X" (prequel to "XI") with Lee Hi, among with other great songs and collabs.
Yes. I'm definitely going to check out more of his music and similar music. Down the rabbit hole I go!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Baechu and mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread