Best styling of 2020? (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
off the top of my head
yooa looks like a fairy princess here:pandalove:


wjsn chocome served quirky orange caramel vibes and i am here for it :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I guess (G)I-DLE's 'Oh My God' as it's the first thing I thought of lol.


G)I-DLE Charts on Twitter: 'Oh my god (4,1M)' is now the MV of @G_I_DLE  with most views in the first 24 hours with only 4 hours, overtaking 'LION  (3,8M)'. #GIDLE_OMG #여자아이들 #GIDLE #
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread