- Joined
- 6 October 2020
- Messages
- 4,797
- Reactions Received
- 8,789
- Location
- at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- STARWOL
- Gender
- Female
if you asking me to change the thread title*JPN please?
seriously?Thread title edited since the original word is seen as an offensive slur in some parts of the world. Continue pls and be mindful![]()
Because of this:if you asking me to change the thread title
j*p to jpn
why ?
why does it matter to you?
instead of typing that you could of put time into sharing the best japanese taemin release you think is out there
worrying about the title is waste of time
waste it on taemin instead![]()
![]()
Thread title edited since the original word is seen as an offensive slur in some parts of the world. Continue pls and be mindful![]()
It was an offensive slur used against Japanese people during one of the wars between America and Japan. So it can still be seen as a bit offensive. I know not everyone understand or knows about that hence why you aren't the only person I've seen use that abbreviation. But it's the main reason when people shorten it they say JPN instead.seriously?
i honestly had NO IDEA
if i had known it was offensive to people i would of changed it
i really did not get it why corn was asking lol
but why is jap bad ? this makes me wonder
jap in my logic is just short for japanese
![]()
yeah i got that.....Because of this:
oh ok nevermind my previous post i guessIt was an offensive slur used against Japanese people during one of the wars between America and Japan. So it can still be seen as a bit offensive. I know not everyone understand or knows about that hence why you aren't the only person I've seen use that abbreviation. But it's the main reason when people shorten it they say JPN instead.
I do believe you. That's why I wasn't hostile in any of my posts. I know that my countries history or Japan's history is not everyone's history and therefore some places are not taught about the slur.yeah i got that.....
why am i getting the sense of you not believing me i had no clue about this? lol
also i was asking because i was curious if someone could enlighten me on the whole history reason why people consider it offensive slur
i was showing genuine interest![]()
i shall listen to it soonI think my fav is Sayonara Hitori u.u