best thing- (1 Viewer)

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
about valentines?
mine is giving my friends chocolates and candies!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,624
Reactions Received
18,287
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,379
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
When it's over. I have skillfully managed to be single basically every Valentine's day, so the build up to the reminder of "yo, you're alone!" sucks in a way that being single the rest of the time doesn't suck.


Although now that I think about it, I know some of my friends who are going to be very disappointed, so I suppose it could be worse to be partnered AND actively ignored by said partner.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MK3AM
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I don't have any bitches to hangout and give candy with I'm lonely af /j :runrunrun::runrunrun::runrunrun:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: MK3AM

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread