Best things when you go home (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What are your fav things when you go home?

my cat waiting for me near the doorway, food, no bra anymore, wifi:sanapray: oh and the restroom if I need it
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
My favorite thing about home is that it's home. Anyone who works knows what I'm talking about. Home is just the best because you go home and you can just be at home.
This is the most amount of times I've used home in one sentence :nekosweat:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
My favorite thing about home is that it's home. Anyone who works knows what I'm talking about. Home is just the best because you go home and you can just be at home.
This is the most amount of times I've used home in one sentence :nekosweat:
Cute
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just being home again is the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread