18+ Best way to have chocolate? (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
For me its just a solid chocolate bar pr get it out of my face! Not a big fan of chocolate cookies, cake, frosting or anything of the sort, hot chocolate is okay but only sometimes, melted chocolate is cool if I have some strawberries to dip but if not I prefer my chocolate with a snap before it melts in my mouth. Sometimes I have white chocolate if I have a sweet tooth but milk chocolate is mostly where it's at!!
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love chocolate chip cookies, muffins and hot chocolate the most. I don't really ever eat just a plain chocolate bar though, It has to have peanut butter or caramel for me to eat it. Plain chocolate bars I find to be a little gross. My favorite kind of chocolate is white chocolate, it's heavenly.
:pandaamazed:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I prefer bars :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread