Best Weather For Going ON A Walk? (2 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I prefer when it's sprinkling and kind of cloudy or maybe a bit sunny outside.
I think the bits of rain feel so nice and the wet cement against my feet
or the wet grass is so soothing too.
I love it.

What about you?​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
light rain or slightly cloudy :sanapray: i also like wind :sj_weary: not too heay though, I'll get blown away lmao
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I like sunny weather for walking, but not too hot; I can also take light rain.
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I like it when it's just rained and everything still feels slightly wet and chilly outside. Perfect weather for sweaters and the smell of rain in the air is really nice.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
light rain or slightly cloudy :sanapray: i also like wind :sj_weary: not too heay though, I'll get blown away lmao
I wish I was light enough to get blown away
:llama_blush: :llama_blush:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Going for a walk in the evening or night is the best tbh. Especially during the summer when it won't be super hot at night :sanapray:
YES MY BF AND I DO THIS OFTEN IN SUMMER. I hate humid and hot weather so it's ideal.
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like it when it's just rained and everything still feels slightly wet and chilly outside. Perfect weather for sweaters and the smell of rain in the air is really nice.
You have taste.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I like sunny weather for walking, but not too hot; I can also take light rain.
I can't do summer walks very well unless it's a hike because typically there is at least a decent amount of shade with that?
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
evening walks where the sun is still out a bit but the clouds are changing color, the wind is blowing very gently so the trees leaves nearby are just like wavin' saying hi, and it's just the tiny bit warm like 70F
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'd love to go when it's raining with the right equipment, love the smell of nature colliding with rain and the sound is pretty soothing too :sanapray:
YOU GERT IT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread