- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
It's a secret, but all I'm gonna say is that it was worth it, even if it was tough.yo that's...that's him!!! How'd you manage to get a picture of him???
PERFECTION BABEIt's a secret, but all I'm gonna say is that it was worth it, even if it was tough.
@sweetener come see our boyo
PERFECTION BABE
You all appreciating my photography skills means the world to me <3no way, he looks so good there![]()
we always wouldYou all appreciating my photography skills means the world to me <3
ofc bae you're my favourite photographerYou all appreciating my photography skills means the world to me <3
Off topic but your baby yoda sig and dp are sooo cute! I'm dying!!ofc bae you're my favourite photographer![]()
omg thank you legendOff topic but your baby yoda sig and dp are sooo cute! I'm dying!!