Better Bsides last year: Red Velvet or TWICE (1 Viewer)

Which girl group of the Big 3 released the better bsides last year?

  • Red Velvet

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • TWICE

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Both groups released quality b-sides

    Votes: 4 28.6%

  • Total voters
    14

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think both released amazing bsides.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I liked b-sides from both groups but I found myself listening to Twice's more than Red Velvets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I liked Sunny Side and In and Out but I'm firmly on Team Twice
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
What I liked from Twice
  • &Twice [Japanese] - Stronger, Breakthrough, Happy Happy, Change, What You Waiting For, The Reason Why
  • Fancy [Korean] - Hot, Stuck in My Head, Strawberry
  • Feel Special [Korean] - Rainbow, Get Loud, 21:29
Total: 12

What I liked from Red Velvet
  • ReVe Festival - All of 'em (5)
  • ReVe Festival - Carpool, Love is the Way, Jumpin', Eyes Locked, Hands Locked
  • The ReVe Festival: Finale - In & Out, Remember Forever
Total: 11

It's close, and each song I picked has* been a joy for me to listen to. Soooooo BOTH!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread