Better mini: Feel Special or Fancy You (1 Viewer)

Which mini album by TWICE this year do you prefer?

  • FANCY YOU

    Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Feel Special

    Votes: 5 41.7%

  • Total voters
    12

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Fancy You is the better album holistically, but "Love Foolish" from Feel Special is my favorite track among the two albums.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and arieam

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Fancy You hands down
Get Loud and Love Foolish were good. Trick it was okay. Had to force myself through Rainbow.
21:29 was sweet and better than Strawberry tho

Fancy>>>Feel Special
Girls Like Us>>>Get Loud
Hot>>>Love Foolish
Turn It Up<<<Trick
Strawberry<<<21:29
Stuck In My Head>>>Rainbow
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
kinda feel special. It's a nice and round album. I like it just slightly more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and mirella
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
For the message, definitely Feel Special

But for the full package, I have to go with Fancy. I have to go with what I listen to more and the fact that my sister-in-law actually break out into the dance for Fancy sometimes, so it has that going for it personally lol. Or we're just weird, but whatever.

Edit: I just realized this said "Mini," so the whole album, right? I mean, my answer wouldn't change, but I just wanted to note that, lol...
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread