vs
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 2 September 2019 #1 vs Reactions: Evergreen, yeji, Darkseid and 3 others
arieam . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 1,232 Reactions Received 5,247 Location Canada Website youtube.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 September 2019 #2 dance the night away especially every second jihyo's on screen Reactions: yeji, Darkseid, Darkyoda47 and 1 other person
MochiFace Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 3,333 Reactions Received 8,736 Location ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼ Website www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18 Fandom MY/Sone/reveluv Gender Male Pronouns whatever i don't care 2 September 2019 #3 Party!! Reactions: yeji, Darkseid and Darkyoda47
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 September 2019 #4 Dance The Night Away! Reactions: yeji, Darkseid and Darkyoda47
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 2 September 2019 #5 When I saw Wonderland, I thought you were talking about Jessica's Wonderland, which I'm sure was in the mountains Reactions: yeji and Darkseid
When I saw Wonderland, I thought you were talking about Jessica's Wonderland, which I'm sure was in the mountains
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 2 September 2019 #6 Tanned Jihyo >>>>> Reactions: yeji
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 2 September 2019 #7 Twice. First one feels amateur Reactions: yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 2 September 2019 #8 Dance the night away
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 September 2019 #9 Dance the night away Reactions: yeji