AOA no doubt about it.
Drew_B . Joined 2 March 2019 Messages 5,950 Reactions Received 15,071 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,849 Fandom MeU Gender Male 3 October 2019 #1 AOA no doubt about it. Reactions: yeji
Loki Joined 5 June 2019 Messages 539 Reactions Received 1,946 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 October 2019 #2 Twice have better title tracks in my opinion Reactions: SaviorITZY, yeji, Drew_B and 1 other person
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 3 October 2019 #3 Twice Reactions: SaviorITZY, yeji and Drew_B
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 October 2019 #4 AOA for me. Though I like most of Twice title tracks, Excuse me, Miniskirt, Like a cat, Confused and Elvis at least stay unrivaled. Reactions: yeji and Drew_B
AOA for me. Though I like most of Twice title tracks, Excuse me, Miniskirt, Like a cat, Confused and Elvis at least stay unrivaled.
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 October 2019 #5 I love all Twice tracks but I think there are AOA title tracks that I would pick over some Twice titles. Reactions: Drew_B
I love all Twice tracks but I think there are AOA title tracks that I would pick over some Twice titles.
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 October 2019 #6 Clearly AOA. Their titles will go in history as most iconic K-Pop songs. Reactions: SaviorITZY, Drew_B and yeji
Kimono Woo Woo Wa Baby . Joined 13 August 2019 Messages 940 Reactions Received 1,770 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 4 October 2019 #7 Can’t say both bands are great Reactions: yeji
Pilot Joined 2 September 2019 Messages 420 Reactions Received 1,144 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 October 2019 #8 Twice Reactions: yeji