- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,396
- Reactions Received
- 151,407
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,603
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
the cat boss from the area just walks in the middle of the road and dares you to run over him
HEY! I'm drinking only water (and milk!)@Moguri drunk under your car again?
thats another cat!! I'm not all cats on the planet!Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Passing out under a car indicates other wise...
All cats share one soul, it's why they contain so much evil. Soooo, in essence... your all cats.thats another cat!! I'm not all cats on the planet!![]()
you just made that up nowAll cats share one soul, it's why they contain so much evil. Soooo, in essence... your all cats.
It's in the bible.you just made that up now![]()
I have not read it... but I do not believe you!It's in the bible.![]()
You should read it, and get that feline demonic spirit banished too.I have not read it... but I do not believe you!![]()
I heard that when she become an apprentice she had to sell her soulYou should read it, and get that feline demonic spirit banished too.
You should read it, and get that feline demonic spirit banished too.
I won't read it and I'm NOT your apprentice!I heard that when she become an apprentice she had to sell her soul
I never said you were my apprentice...I won't read it and I'm NOT your apprentice!![]()
fine not mine then...you can be someone else's apprenticeI won't read it and I'm NOT your apprentice!![]()
I'm a cat!fine not mine then...you can be someone else's apprentice