BF Vs. GF Girl Group Ranking: f(x) (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I use THIS thread to choose groups for my BF to listen to their title tracks.
Then he ranks them and then I rank them too.
This time I did it differently so it was easier for him since we do this in parts.
Instead, he gave each song a rating out of 5 stars.
Then I rank them from that-I'll probably just be posting the final ranking.


Todays Group?

f(x):

BF's RANKING:​
1. Red Light: He said the trash group when I said this was f(x). He said this is a hundred percent the best because it looked good and sounded good.
2. 4 Walls: It was nice and it wasn’t crazy. He thought it was a solid song for this era. So it was ahead of its time and sounded modern which he liked.
3. Rum Pum Pum Pum: The outfits were really cool to him and he thought the SUPREME hat was dope because it was before its time.
4. Electric Shock: Liked how there wasn’t any crazy explosive solos that came out of nowhere and was consistent. Wasn’t too techno-y. Felt more like a song for it’s time than the previous songs.
5. Hot Summer: Because of the pink zebra tank. More energetic than their previous ones. Not a fan of the point dance thought it looked like them trying to pee.
6. Danger: Set design was cool. His favorite song so far but not the best given that he hasn’t loved anything yet. Not as energetic as he thought it should be.
7. Nu ABO: Their were cool parts but one part felt like there was too much going on. Didn’t like the layering of vocals. Though that Luna’s high note should’ve been more central. Felt it came out of nowhere too-thought the dance was cool.
8. La Cha Ta: Would sound pretty good back in the day. Thought the singing parts didn’t sound as energetic as the music.
9. Chu: Was shocked by Amber’s part wasn’t expecting it but liked her sound. Wasn’t anything like impressive.

GF's RANKING (MINE):​
1. 4 Walls: This is my go-to f(x) song. I love it and will still just randomly want to listen to it and will go and fucking do it. I love this song.
2. Rum Pum Pum Pum: I love this song too, I also think it is part of one of the most iconic albums of all time so I just adore this song.
3. Danger: I love this song I think it's fun catchy and upbeat. Just gets stuck in your head.

4. La Cha Ta: I think this song is so full of nostalgia that I can still bop to it even now.
5. Electric Shock: I enjoy this song but I do think I just in general prefer some of the songs listed above.
6. Red Light: I think this song used to be my least favorite but it's grown on me a bit. I don't love it per say but it's grown on me.
7. Nu ABO: This song....I remember when it dropped. I was addicted. Not so much anymore but it's still a great song to go back to in all honesty.
8. Chu: A fun cute song that has a great dance to it and gets stuck in your head.
9. Hot Summer: Did someone say their most boring song ever? A song that I don't get why it blew up? Yeah...Hot Summer it is.

What would you rank their title tracks as?
Which of our rankings matches yours the most?
(We are not taking requests right now)

But if you want to see previous rankings go HERE
The Next Group?:MAMAMOO



(THEY HAVE 19 FUCKING SONGS OK...these fuckers....)
THEY WILL TAKE A HOT MINUTE.
:sadcat::sadcat::sadcat:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I.. I am just happy that Red Light aka. the best song is on #1
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I.. I am just happy that Red Light aka. the best song is on #1
Not for me I disliked that song so much for a while. But my BF definitely loves it.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
damn how could you hate the best gg song :jisoosmh:
I didn't even remember there being any vocals in the song. Just them talking and I hated that so much also the instrumental was just noise to me.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I didn't even remember there being any vocals in the song. Just them talking and I hated that so much also the instrumental was just noise to me.
but the iconic Krystal part before the second chorus :jisoosmh: Sulli’s everything:jisoosmh: Luna being Luna
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
but the iconic Krystal part before the second chorus :jisoosmh: Sulli’s everything:jisoosmh: Luna being Luna
I don't like eras based on the members LOL I like it based on the song and I thought the song was noise.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't like eras based on the members LOL I like it based on the song and I thought the song was noise.
it’s not really that members based just that certain parts in the song really are my highlight. I also enjoy how different Red Light is and how interesting the whole song is
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread