COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Apink/ONEWE VS Celeb Five/SNUPER Round 1, Match 8 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

• Apink/ONEWE

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Celeb Five/SNUPER

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MY
I am truly sorry for the delay but I have been extremely busy, but I am resuming this tournament now and here comes Round 8 :)
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 1, Match 8 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 6 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 6 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.

4. Apink/ONEWE

VS

Celeb Five/SNUPER

My vote goes to Apink and ONEWE.
Although I really like Celeb Five and also really liked 'It's Raining from SNUPER, I still have to give this one to Apink/ONEWE since I love I'm So Sick and I also really liked ONEWE too.

Teams who are already through:
1. FAVORITE/Uniq
47. Bol4/N.Flying
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
57. EXID/BtoB
2. Loona/Pentagon
17. T-ara/TVXQ
25. Girl's Day/SHINee

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I'll vote for Apink & Onewe after the six mins.

Apink's song was one of my faves from last year.

I don't like either boy group songs at all.

Celeb Five are fresh and funny lol, but their song alone isn't even close to how much I like Apink's.

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I love Apink and Onewe too much :pandalove:

I took a listen to Celeb Five and I love it. It gives me old kpop vibes. SNUPER's song is great too but I loved Onewe's debut (they deserve more love) and I'm so Sick is an amazing song.

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Apink/ONEWE

That Snuper song is a bop though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Pronouns
She/Her
Apink have destroyed the seven year curse. Rainbow Bridge World have done a good job this year with Oneus and Onewe, so I’ve voted for Onewe as much as I have for Apink.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
APINK latest songs are :sj_weary: I'm ot a fan of Celeb five, even if tha SNUPER song is good. So I will go with APINK and ONEWE

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Apink have found their direction and I love it. SNUPER is also great and one of my favourite nugus, but they are paired with Celeb Five, which is just a travesty.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The fact yall are letting Celeb Five/Viction lose like that... You are not a clown, you are the circus 🤡

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Apink/ONEWE.
Apink MV should be watched. In this video we see new image of Apink,
which got them some new fans. You know, sounds and looks good. :jisoosmh:
MV by Vikings League (who also produced LADIES' CODE solo MVs and other artists(click projects and mouse over MVs) )
Song by Black Eyed Pilseung, Jeon Gun.

In ONEWE MV we can see
band with electric guitars atmosphere.
It is kinda combining K-pop and like Paramore (what can I think. )
and it is interesting. Also they are related to ONEUS, it is not random.

2:34-2:44

SNUPER is likable too, if you like
probably retro sound. I like this.
Also 0:13-0:29

Last edited:
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ReVeluv
Me before listening to everything: I'm So Sick >>>>>> everything else here.

Me after listening to everything: I said what I said.

But seriously, ISS >>>>... Also, Onewe's song got me nostalgic af. I can't recall what it reminds me of... either a Saosin song or some German rock song, but man, I love that vibe. Love it.

Celeb Five reminds me that I am somewhat shallow, lol, and though the video is funny, even Banana Allergy Monkey would get my vote over it, so. It's Raining is not my style at all.

So, definitely ANewe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread