Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] April/PLT VS Girl's Day/SHINee Round 2, Match 16 (Final Match of Round 2) (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • April/PLT

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Girl's Day/SHINee

    Votes: 8 72.7%

  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 16 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


22. April/PLT



VS

31. Girl's Day/SHINee



I will vote for Girl's Day and SHINee.
I think April and PLT's MV's are a really good but I love the Girl's Day MV and I like the SHINee song too.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
7. Gfriend/The Rose
27. Ladies' Code/KNK
2. Everglow/Target
14. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
25. T-ara/TVXQ
28. Gugudan/VAV
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
29. AOA/EXO
30. CLC/BLACK6IX
15. Bol4/N.Flying


Round 2, Match 15: [BG/GG Team Tournament] (G)I-dle/A.C.E VS Apink/ONEWE Round 2, Match 15 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
voted for April/PLT to show some support for them too,
and congratulations to Girl's Day/SHINee.

Ladies' Code is actually connected to SHINee, Girl's Day and April.
For April, Jinsol and Ladies' Code Sojung were participating in that show,
and the April "The Blue Bird" MV is again shot on same location with EXO "Love Shot" and Ladies' Code "FEEDBACK".
(location is Universal Arts Center, Seoul )

APRIL MV is directed by Kim Young-jo & Yoo Seung-woo (Naive Creative Production), and Naive Creative Production directed TWICE MVs and other.
0:50-0:54 It looks like counting, but is "hal mari isseo" (I have something to say)
0:54-0:57 It is April, but choreography in this moment reminded me of Ladies Code "Bad Girl"
1:22-1:25, 1:49-1:52 actual blue bird
2:11-2:14 additional to mentioned above shared filming location, also this episode is in April MV and similar episode in "FEEDBACK" (3:16-3:23)


I feel like these effects in MV made it look worse and it would be better without these.
In video itself I highlight 0:42-0:53
In song itself I highlight 1:05-1:58


Girl's Day. MV is directed by Digipedi
0:09-0:14
1:01-1:08


SHINee
0:18-0:26
0:38-0:42
2:19-2:36
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread