[BG/GG Team Tournament] Blackpink/Stray Kids VS Loona/Pentagon Round 2, Match 3 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Blackpink/Stray Kids

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Loona/Pentagon

    Votes: 9 60.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 3 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


1. Blackpink/Stray Kids



VS

32. Loona/Pentagon



My vote goes to Loona/Pentagon.
I'm not a fan of Blackpink's Dx4 and I didn't really mind Miroh but it bored me after a while.
For Loona, FaVoRiTe is my favourite song by them and I really enjoyed Pentagon's MV.

Round 2, Match 1: [BG/GG Team Tournament] Lovelyz/ROMEO VS DIA/Spectrum Round 2, Match 1 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.
Round 2, Match 2: [BG/GG Team Tournament] WJSN/B.I.G VS fromis_9/SF9 Round 2, Match 2 - KPopSource - International K-POP Forum Community.

 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
OMG, this is the hardest choice so far!

Both GGs and BGs are strong!! This competition has made me listen to Stay Kids and I like this song and the other one so much.

Pentagon surprised me so much with how charismatic and fun 'Shine' is.

Black Pink and Loona are my faves...

I'll vote for BP and SK as I prefer D4 to Loona's song. BGs are about equal for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Yoohyeon

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love D4, but I don't care for Miroh. I'll vote for Loona/Pentagon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, LOONA is Ladies' Code's sister group (Rebyte United and so forth).
Congratulations to them and Pentagon, and see you later.
In this round I voted for BLACKPINK/Stray Kids, because that team needs love too.
Another illegal match, I mean I'm fan of both LOONA and BLACKPINK and sdtsdtsdtastdat

BLACKPINK "DDU-DU DDU-DU" was almost year after "AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST", it was long wait.
(at 0:41-0:44 there is reference to this, written on board, "AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST" and its release date)
Now it looks like "DDU-DU DDU-DU" will hit 1 billion views. It hit 900 000 000.
0:21-0:34 Queen. Also she represents most powerful chess piece Queen.
and this piece is in colors of Black and Pink, so BLACKPINK.
0:36-0:51 Lisa scene
0:51-1:05 Rosé
1:30-1:33 Jisoo, and I've seen this scene of live stage as a gif.
maybe as can be seen in here (4:44-4:49).
1:33-1:49 Jennie, popcorn and more. From 1:45 - it is base to this amazing gif from AKP
(but also somewhere different version exists, with receiver in left side of gif and Jennie
in right side of gif, so it looks like she throws popcorn from right to left):
37923


1:50-2:03 Jisoo and pain
2:03-2:14, 2:29-2:43, 2:48-2:49 Rosé
2:55-2:58 BLACKPINK
3:16-3:24


LOONA. "favOriTe". There are theories, why even "OT" in title, maybe because OT12.
MV by Digipedi.
"favOriTe" is first MV with LOONA as full group, but it is not considered debut.
Debut is "Hi high".
0:19-0:21 hairflip storm
0:22-0:35 watch JinSoul
0:47-0:50 Chuu
0:50-0:52,2:59-3:01 more hairflip choreo
1:02-1:07 blonde "subunit"
1:19-1:24
1:24-1:30
1:43-1:47
2:30-2:37
2:39-2:42
2:45-2:47
2:55-2:58
3:10-3:12


0:01-0:08
0:22-0:26
0:55-0:57
1:48-1:50
1:52-2:00
2:15-2:18
3:02-3:03
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread