[BG/GG Team Tournament] ~Celebrations Ceremony~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We have finally come to the end of the tournament and I want to say what a great tournament it was for me.
Unfortunately, it will be my last tournament and I will not be doing the Speechless tournament as of now, so sorry to everyone who was going to get excited about that.

I would say every team did well and this allowed us to seek out gems.
I am now a lot more open to BG's, however, I still have yet to stan any as I have to have a specific interest in a group when I stan them, but I can certainly appreciate them more.

So, let's get on with this ceremony. I will post all of the results that happened throughout the tournament and then I will post the winning results.


Round 1 Results:
FAVORITE/UNIQ 13 - 7 GWSN/In2It
Bol4/N.Flying 24 - 1 Laboum/Argon
Mamamoo/UP10TION 16 - 10 Playback/Ateez
Cherry On Top/NCT 9 - 15 EXID/BtoB
Loona/Pentagon 18 -
6 Berry Good/24K
Crayon Pop/Day6 10 - 18 T-ara/TVXQ
Girls Generation/ONEUS 8 - 12 Girl's Day/SHINee
Apink/ONEWE 15 - 5 Celeb Five/SNUPER
S.E.S/D-Crunch 1 - 21 Weki Meki/Astro
Oh My Girl/VeriVery 11 - 5 BVNDIT/2AM
4TEN/D1CE 0 - 15 CLC/BLACK6IX
HashTag/VIXX 4 - 20 F(x)/Monsta X
IZ*ONE/2PM 9 - 9 Elris/Teen Top
Rematch: IZ*ONE/2PM 8 - 4 Elris/Teen Top
Neon Punch/TXT 8 - 7 Dream Note/Sechs Kies
The Grace/BTS 9 - 10 ITZY/CNBLUE
Sunnyhill/AB6IX 8 - 5 Davichi/MYTEEN
TWICE/Imfact 12 - 1 Momoland/Cross Gene
3YE/Infinite 6 - 4 After School/Shinhwa
Nature/Got7 3 - 10 Ladies' Code/KNK
Wings/U-Kiss 1 - 12 AOA/EXO
2EYES/iKON 4 - 8 Gfriend/The Rose
We Girls/Winner 3 - 9 Cherry Bullet/Big Bang
Gugudan/VAV 12 - 6 Wink/Seventeen
Dreamcatcher/1THE9 13 - 2 Rubber Soul/NU'EST
Everglow/Target 9 - 2 SONAMOO/Block B
Honey Popcorn/TREI 0 - 10 DIA/Spectrum
WJSN/B.I.G 14 - 1 Ho1iday/Vanner
KHAN/Super Junior 7 - 8 fromis_9/SF9
BRAVE GIRLS/HBY 3 - 9 April/PLT
S.I.S/2NISe 0 - 12 Lovelyz/ROMEO
15&/ONF 3 - 11 (G)I-dle/A.C.E
Red Velvet/Victon 6 - 8 Blackpink/Stray Kids



Round 2 Results:
Lovelyz/ROMEO 6 - 5 DIA/Spectrum
WJSN/B.I.G 5 - 7 fromis_9/SF9
Blackpink/Stray Kids 6 - 9 Loona/Pentagon
SunnyHill/AB6IX 2 - 9 EXID/BtoB
Gfriend/The Rose 8 - 2 3YE/Infinite
ITZY/CNBLUE 4 - 5 Ladies' Code/KNK
Everglow/Target 10 - 4 TWICE/Imfact
FAVORITE/UNIQ 1 - 12 Oh My Girl/VeriVery
Weki Meki/Astro 5 - 9 T-ara/TVXQ
Neon Punch/TXT 2 - 9 Gugudan/VAV
IZ*ONE/2PM 5 - 9 Mamamoo/UP10TION
F(x)/Monsta X 8 - 9 AOA/EXO
Dreamcatcher/1THE9 4 - 5 CLC/BLACK6IX
Cherry Bullet/Big Bang 6 - 8 Bol4/N.Flying
(G)I-dle/A.C.E 12 - 4 Apink/ONEWE
April/PLT 3 - 8 Girl's Day/SHINee



Round 3 Results:
Mamamoo/UP10TION 6 - 7 Bol4/N.Flying
Everglow/Target 3 - 12 Gfriend/The Rose
T-ara/TVXQ 10 - 9 AOA/EXO
Oh My Girl/VeriVery 8 - 5 Ladies' Code/KNK
(G)I-dle/A.C.E 10 - 10 fromis_9/SF9
Rematch: (G)I-dle/A.C.E 3 - 4 fromis_9/SF9
Exid/BtoB 5 - 6 Gugudan/VAV
CLC/BLACK6IX 6 - 7 Loona/Pentagon
Girl's Day/SHINee 5 - 2 Lovelyz/ROMEO



Quarter-Finals Results:
Gfriend/The Rose 10 - 7 Loona/Pentagon
Gugudan/VAV 10 - 7 Bol4/N.Flying
fromis_9/SF9 8 - 6 T-ara/TVXQ
Girl's Day/SHINee 8 - 6 Oh My Girl/VeriVery



Semi-Finals Results:
Girl's Day/SHINee 8 - 7 fromis_9/SF9
Gugudan/VAV 7 - 7 Gfriend/The Rose
Rematch: Gugudan/VAV 5 - 6 Gfriend/The Rose



3rd & 4th Place Result:
fromis_9/SF9 6 - 7 Gugudan/VAV



Final Match Result:
Girl's Day/SHINee 7 - 7 Gfriend/The Rose
Rematch #1: Girl's Day/SHINee 7 - 7 Gfriend/the Rose
Rematch #2: Girl's Day/SHINee 4 - 8 Gfriend/The rose



4th Place: fromis_9/SF9



3rd Place: Gugudan/VAV



Runners Up: Girl's Day/SHINee



Champions: Gfriend/The Rose




Thank you so much for all of the participants! I hope you all enjoyed it!


​
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Congrats :maheart:
My heart is still with Girl's day and SHINee

Good job on the tournament:nekolove:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Well I could have placed both teams as winners in the final but it didn't end up as a draw in the second rematch lol
It was a great final though and so close!
yeah, a great finale match lol
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thanks for tournament!



Laboum. They actually have more, than we could see from their Round 1 song. OK, not only Laboum.

With this tournament I learned more about BOL4, IZ*ONE, Davichi, (G)I-DLE.

Some of tournament songs, which I liked more. List is not full, because it is anyway long.

Part1
Weki Meki "Picky Picky"

4TEN "Severely"


CLC "Hobgoblin",

CLC "BLACK DRESS"


MONSTA X "Beautiful"


to be continued
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Part4
1THE9 "The Story"
(They've made 15 minutes long MV)

April "The Blue Bird"


fromis_9 "DKDK"


Gugudan "The Boots"

Gugudan "A Girl Like Me"


Gugudan "Wonderland"

BLACK6IX "Please"

Girl's Day "FEMALE PRESIDENT"

Girl's Day "I miss you"


Girl's Day "Expectation"


Lovelyz "Destiny"


Lovelyz "Ah-Choo"

to be continued
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
366
Reactions Received
489
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
last part, Part5.

ROMEO "Without U"
(Brave Brothers song)

SF9 "Easy Love"


VAV "Gorgeous"

OH MY GIRL "Secret Garden"

INFINITE "CLOCK"

NeonPunch "TicToc"

MAMAMOO "gogobebe"

MAMAMOO "Wind flower"


T-ara "So Crazy"

T-ara "Lovey-Dovey"
(Lovey-Dovey in Tokyo)

T-ara "SUGAR FREE"

T-ara "Sexy Love"
(Dance Ver.)


EXID "I LOVE YOU"

EXID "DDD"


Apink "I'm so sick"


Apink "Eung Eung"
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread