Tourney [BG/GG Team Tournament] Cherry Bullet/Big Bang VS Bol4/N.Flying Round 2, Match 14 (1 Viewer)

Which team do you prefer?

  • Cherry Bullet/Big Bang

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Bol4/N.Flying

    Votes: 8 57.1%

  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello everyone! Welcome to Round 2, Match 14 of the BG/GG Team Tournament.
Please don't just vote for your favourites without watching the other MV's that are available. If this happens, then your vote may not count, so please comment and say your reasons why you are choosing the team you are voting for.

Please vote for who you prefer in the poll. This poll will take 24 hours and the team with the highest votes will go through to the next round. Once you have voted, you will not be able to change your vote, so please be careful on who you want to vote for.

New rule: There will be 5 Minutes before you can vote. If you have voted before these 5 minutes, then your vote won't count and the team you have voted for will be penalized and will be docked 1 vote which could be crucial if it's a close match.
This really isn't hard and the fun just goes out the window when people just vote for their favourites without watching any of the other MV's.
I don't mind you voting for your favourites, but all I ask is to give groups a chance to have that exposure.
You have a whole 24 hours to vote, so there isn't any point in rushing anyway.
Thank you.


11. Cherry Bullet/Big Bang



VS

15. Bol4/N.Flying



This one is hard for me to vote since I liked all 4 MV's!
I will vote when I have decided.
EDIT: In the end, I decided to go for Bol4/N.Flying.

Teams who are already through:
12. Lovelyz/ROMEO
19. fromis_9/SF9
32. Loona/Pentagon
16. Exid/BtoB
7. Gfriend/The Rose
27. Ladies' Code/KNK
2. Everglow/Target
14. Oh My Girl/VeriVery
25. T-ara/TVXQ
28. Gugudan/VAV
18. Mamamoo/UP10TION
29. AOA/EXO
30. CLC/BLACK6IX


@Mirae I know you never asked to be tagged in this tournament, but I am tagging you for this one since Cherry Bullet is in it.​
 
Last edited:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Haru haru is iconic, so my vote goes for Bigbang and Cherry bullet. The Cherry bullet song is kinda catchy.
The other songs are not really my style.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Haru Haru is perfection and teamed with Cherry Bullet do I choose Cherry Bullet and Big Bang but I didn’t want to vote against Bol4 and Travel. The real is good but I prefer songs like Hot potato from them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread